Friday, June 6

A Game of Cards

A Game of Cards

Fuck everyone else
The time has come to focus on my "Self"
Get out life’s deck and see what was dealt

Look at this girl trying to boost her flat ass with those heels
Trying hard to find a man who can give her money and thrills
Another corrupted woman with no skills

One look into those beautiful eyes and you will fall for her disguise
A wise man will never agree to such a compromise

Acquaintances pretend to be a friend to see what valuable cards from your hand you will lend
Acquiesce the request if you want to fold your hand and become distressed

Deuces are wild is not my style
An all natural royal flush is what causes me to smile
Yet, we all know the chances our hand will show a pure court is statistically low

Do not be discouraged by this fact
It does not matter where in the 52 you are at
You exist, and there is nothing more incredible than that

Pick up the cards to play life’s game
Stop the pursuit of fame and the worries of pain

Work hard and wait patiently for the flop to see what you can create from what you caught
Decide your hand’s value and throw the amount into the pot

I analyze my opponent while I gamble my money and time
There is no risk without reward and this is why I put my life on the line
I toil at the final table to overcome the collusion of the dealer and the house with a strategy of my own design

Let the chips fall and see where I stand
I am all in this game no matter the hand
The cyclical result will not be the same for this man

Winners take all
Everyone else remembers the call
Hard work combined with luck is the opportunity that will turn the high card


No comments:

Post a Comment